Fundraising highlights through the years
- Raised over $200,000 for slain Mecklenburg County Deputy Anthony Stancil’s family
- Filled 26 tractor-trailers and raised close to $500,000 for Hurricane Katrina relief
- Raised $50,000 in five hours for Birmingham tornado victims
- Through their charity Ace & TJ’s Grin Kids, in 19 years they have taken over 450 families with children who are terminally ill and chronically disabled to Disney World for an all expense paid once in a lifetime dream vacation
- For over 15 years Ace & TJ’s Breaking and Entering Christmas has raised over $100,000 and helped over 40 families to have the storybook Christmas of their dreams.